We are looking into mobile GPU:
- How it works
- Inspect GPU stack
- Instrument mobile GPU driver
- Investigate security concerns on it
- Play with various embedded platforms equipped with Mali, Nvidia, VideoCore, etc
- Hacking mobile GPU drivers
For full documentation visit mkdocs.org
Research Project - TinyStack
- Objective: Get rid of your GPU stack from client devices as much as possible, by RnR
- Capture the interaction between CPU and GPU, and things necessary to run the computation
- More secure
- We do not need to care about known or uncovered vulnerabilities in the GPU stack
- Basically, eliminate root-causes of GPU attack through its stack
- Better performance:
- Reduce unnecessary delays inside of GPU stack - lower latency
TinyStack: replayer. Containing the userspace program and a small kernel module to assist replay.
Bifrost-kdriver: recorder as implemented in the GPU driver (kernel). For G71 (Hikey960).
odroid-mali-kdriver: recorder as implemented in the GPU driver (kernel). This is a (back)port of the kernel recorder for G71 (Hikey960).